The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep clicking MULTI until you are done picking posts to quote then on the last one click QUOTE...
idunno.gif
I wonder
lol.png

love.gif
Ahh ha that's what that's for. Ok some day I'll try it! But I don't think I'll be as good at it as you are lol

Hey ya'll... I'm a crazy chicken lady too - well, at least that's what all my friends and family have dubbed me! I love my babies so much - and I lost one today :( Very sad.

Hmm, I just noticed I need to change my signature. I have different numbers in my animals now. Some less, some more. Then again, I guess I still have too many LOL

Okay... I just realized I did not introduce myselff on this thread...
roll.png

I am a stay at home mom of one 3 year old boy. I, however, watch 2-4 other kids 5 days a week. So I am on and off BYC all day.
Why am I on BYC???...

I have:
4 showgirls... that I aquired from Mom2emAll
3 roos
1 hen

2 EEs both hens...so far
both were hatched by local teachers that had bad hatches this year

2 barred rock hens
(their roo counterpart is in my freezer... he had too much attitude and I shall enjoy eating him)

2 frizzled naked necks... also from Mom2
1 is for sure a roo (sex linked)

And I wish I had room and money for more...
I dream of chickens, I worry about them... I get up and check on them in the middle of the night...
I tucked chicks in at night.

Kids come first, chickens come second
How do I have time for BYC?
Simple... I never clean my house
wink.png

Cleaning a house with kids in it is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos...
Do they make mint Oreos?
Maybe we could just take the "chicken" out of "Crazy Chicken Lady" for me...
lau.gif

Okay... I just realized I did not introduce myselff on this thread...
roll.png

I am a stay at home mom of one 3 year old boy. I, however, watch 2-4 other kids 5 days a week. So I am on and off BYC all day.
Why am I on BYC???...

I have:
4 showgirls... that I aquired from Mom2emAll
3 roos
1 hen

2 EEs both hens...so far
both were hatched by local teachers that had bad hatches this year

2 barred rock hens
(their roo counterpart is in my freezer... he had too much attitude and I shall enjoy eating him)

2 frizzled naked necks... also from Mom2
1 is for sure a roo (sex linked)

And I wish I had room and money for more...
I dream of chickens, I worry about them... I get up and check on them in the middle of the night...
I tucked chicks in at night.

Kids come first, chickens come second
How do I have time for BYC?
Simple... I never clean my house
wink.png

Cleaning a house with kids in it is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos...
Do they make mint Oreos?
Maybe we could just take the "chicken" out of "Crazy Chicken Lady" for me...
lau.gif

From 1977 to 2003 my family had a group day care home which had up to 16 kids at a time. Many of them had special needs. I was co-owner from 1986 and owner from 1996 til I closed it in 2003. I know what you mean about cleaning up after kids. Although when my mom was alive and in the earlier days our house was a tri-level, 5 bdrm, 3 bath with nothing but antiques and crystal upstairs. I remember interviewing families that couldn't believe we had kids up there LOL! We only had one thing broken, a crystal bell and that was done by my nephew haha.

My mom is probably SHOCKED I have all these animals. Growing up I wasn't allowed to be dirty. Dirt under my fingernails was an absolute NO NO! But my oldest sister (18 years older) had a farm and I was allowed to get dirty and act wild there.

Sometimes I miss having a day care...then I look at kids in a store and I'm glad I don't. My 21 year old daughter and 23 year old son is bad enough!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom