The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad I didn't scare everyone away!
big_smile.png

*another time the smilie wiping its brow would come in handy*

hit.gif
hit.gif

I am not sure I have ANY FEMALES... I caught another "pullet" crowing!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif

At this rate I will never have any eggs! Or will they still lay eggs even though they think they are boys?
The new crower literally says Cock-a-doodle-doo... She tries soooo hard!

Awwwwwwwwwh D: I died when I found out my 'rooster' was a pullet. 'he' doesn't crow and squatted for my mom... and she was just standing there. She's nuts. (the pullet, not my mom.)

BYFM- post some pics of you cross dressers... We can try and tell you... Lol.

Malibu... You too. Maybe he she IT is just a submissive kinda guy.

Not to brag, but it is still raining here! I have opened the garage for a get away. Some of the hens need a break from the um... Rambunctious cockerels. Getting close to that time again.

No pips yet on the silkies. Going to move mom and eggs to their confinement tonight. That will leave my other ground alone with her two eggs. Yes, they've benn sitting together for the last week and quite content. Again... Chickens. Lol

I dunno if BR's can be site sexed like a Dominique, but if they can then that looks like a roo! I just found out yesterday 2 of my "pullets" are roos, too.

So I'm gathering there was some drama on the interwebs w/ other threads, members? I miss all the excitement, dang it. But I'm new and have not developed any "relationships" with any members, so I don't really "know" anyone here! Ya'll are the first group that's really responded back to me!

Keyt thats great! The baby too?Im so happy for you. Does mean at least you get to have a relationship with the baby. Fabulous stuff. My brother has not contacted any of us. Been almost two years. He is literally killing my mom. Havent seen the kids at all. Or heard a word.
Enjoy that baby! Being Gramma is the best fun ever!
lau.gif

I tend to turn invisible. It usually only happens to me in stores when I need a workers' assistance,,,but it mustve happened here too. I will keep an eye on that.
love.gif

Its a matter of principal. There is this crap here called housework. And I hate it. It hates me. Its a mutual hate. I bust my butt and cant find the end to this dirty house. I worked all day, came home and my housework had doubled. I miss my sixteen year old- she is such a big help. My fourteen year old? Well, she doesnt see housework. She will literally NOT pick up one thing or sweep or nothing. And if I ask her to, its this big drama. She spends more time hiding crap and making it LOOK like she did something..stuff all the papers in the cupboard instead of putting them away, etc hide the clean laundry in the closet..then it would take to actually DO the work,,and yesterday I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired. I think I went into a sleep-deprived coma. Finally it was bedtime at 8 and I crashed.
Theres a saying I cant remember because its five am, but anyhow- Id rather have someone who would call me a hypocrite to my face then talk sweet in front of me while calling me a hypocrite in a pm to someone else. Shes rough but I love her. And appreciate her laying it out with no holds back. I was
ep.gif
when she called me a hypocrite. But, she was right. I am in the sense that I raise these birds under fabulous circumstances. Talk crap about the big boxes and the way they raise the birds for the grocery store...then go to the grocery store and buy my food. I dont eat my birds here. So, the self revelation made me go
hide.gif
but I am what I am.

Now the one that called me pretty pathetic for making a joke- different story. That would be someone I cant trust. Tossing flowers and
wee.gif
all over the place, then throwing in an insult between the daisies...those are the ones that will pull the rug out from under your feet.
I miss Olive on the threads. But I have her in the PMs.
Ashli,
that looks like a wolf spider.
hide.gif

No not the baby
hit.gif
He's almost 5 months and I still haven't seen him except in pictures!

I dunno if BR's can be site sexed like a Dominique, but if they can then that looks like a roo! I just found out yesterday 2 of my "pullets" are roos, too.

So I'm gathering there was some drama on the interwebs w/ other threads, members? I miss all the excitement, dang it. But I'm new and have not developed any "relationships" with any members, so I don't really "know" anyone here! Ya'll are the first group that's really responded back to me!

We're glad you're here Tabby!!
big_smile.png
hugs.gif

Yes, but you didn't miss anything. It had pretty much resolved itself, but then someone decided it wasn't resolved enough and stirred things back up. Then all went to Hades in a hand basket. New threads were started and some people are here. We laugh, we joke, we bicker. We are real people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom