The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pretty. Are those d'uccles in one of you pics?
Yes those are d'uccles. They are very pretty but mean. I would have gotten better pictures of them, but they were convinced I was out there to shoot them.
th.gif
It looks great! (And you know I don't hand out compliments willy nilly, so take that shtuff to heart!
lol.png
) Now, when are you going to come spruce mine up? I managed to kill two Ostrich Ferns this year. Who the heck kills ferns?!

You're bad. I love it!
lau.gif
Thank you for the compliment!!!!! I am NEVER EVER working that hard again. Holy crap I thought it was gonna kill me. But there are no more dying elephants in my yard no rhinos stuck in the mud...no more need for a boat to get to the back fence..

theres a privacy fence....
wee.gif

hide.gif
I managed to kill ferns this year

That quote up there for your avatar...well, it screamed at me, :HEY Hypocrite!!!!!!! I belong to Olive....jumped right off my facebook page..right at me..

Last edited:
"Yes those are d'uccles. They are very pretty but mean. I would have gotten better pictures of them, but they were convinced I was out there to shoot them."

They are beautiful birds. I guess if they are mean they probably wouldn't blend in very well with my flock. We picked birds that would love the grandkids - EE's, Orpingtons, Cuckoo Marans, Barred Rocks and Lt Brahmas. We actually raised all the babies up in my husband's library - I'm still vacumning dust off books. Won't do that again but it did result in VERY literate chickens - LOL! But I love the way the d'uccles look. I also want a frizzle ANYTHING! The one beside your bush is so perfect.

Last edited:
oh they are definitely not mean to people!!
No, they are just the bosses of my flock.

Heck, they are too small to be mean to people. ankle-size.

I have to say my grandchildren call me crasy chicken gma! Anyway, I know I don't post much, but love stoping in and checking how my chicken pals are. So though I don't say much I enjoy reading about you all. And of course I suscribed. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom