The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!

Don't let him fool you. He saw the Craig's List ad and told ME about it. He called the lady. He drove us there.

I'm the one who ended up getting 4 chicks instead of 1. They're poof heads though. How can you say no to poof heads?

WE will not mention what goes in the coffee on the grounds of my dr getting some wild hair and getting all my forum transcipts to find something else to lecture me about lol

Hi everybody!

Don't let him fool you. He saw the Craig's List ad and told ME about it. He called the lady. He drove us there.

I'm the one who ended up getting 4 chicks instead of 1. They're poof heads though. How can you say no to poof heads?

You can't! They can be soul starers though, like Wilhelmine, when they can see lol. (I'm jk, they can usually see OK I think, I never had very high quality ones)

Oh and, :welcome

Hi everybody!

I like poof heads. I should, I wake up with one every morning! lol

Hi everybody!

oh yeah I forgot to say
welcome-byc.gif
too!!

I'm one of the originals from the group. I'd like to think I'm the unofficial night guard here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom