The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it was somebodies picture I saw over his shoulder that made me want one SO bad. A black one with a white pouf head. Who could not love it?!

And my pouf babies are absolutely adorable, but I figured I blabbed enough in my picture thread :p

Dogs should not have dresses. Bee costumes, ok... Just not tutus. Not a boy dog at least. LOL. Is he named Ru?
nothing wrong with dog dresses especially if his name is roo ...

and you and those pictures teasing me with pretty babies and then telling me no ya have to wait to get more lol

nothing wrong with dog dresses especially if his name is roo ...

and you and those pictures teasing me with pretty babies and then telling me no ya have to wait to get more lol
Meant ru lol as in ru paul which is what i assumed you meant as well right nova ? man i cannot type tonight

Actually, it was somebodies picture I saw over his shoulder that made me want one SO bad. A black one with a white pouf head. Who could not love it?!

And my pouf babies are absolutely adorable, but I figured I blabbed enough in my picture thread :p
Oh no blab away i love poufy babies

Dogs should not have dresses. Bee costumes, ok... Just not tutus. Not a boy dog at least. LOL. Is he named Ru?

Rocco, and I've never put him in a dress. He has sports jerseys and such :D he just thinks all clothing is for him, so when I break out the dresses for the girls, he gets all excited

All the pouf babies are doing great! Alice has opened up a waxing service, and rushes to pluck every last one of your arm hairs out every time you get within reach. She also does cuticles and toenail cleaning. Quite the versatile little pouf.

Ms. Bagawk likes to ride in pockets. She is the cuddly one who demands the most attention.

Mojo doesn't like me anymore, after the whole bathe-the-bottom incident. :p

Poof Head likes to be petted, but not picked up.

They're all wonderful chickens. :) Ms. Bagawk is definitely my favorite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom