The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY COW! LOL

Yes, Silver, as in RuPaul. LOL

Ok, I really need to go to bed now...

Have a great night all. Please to do not give me 177 posts to read again when I get home in the morning. LOL. I wonder, at the rate we are going here, if we can get 1000 pages by the end of the year...

OK! That's the goal. 1000 pages by the end of the year. Bet we can do it faster than the "get a 1000 pages by the end of the year" thread does. LOL. We've only got 4.25 months... Heck, if we can get 184 pages in 2 weeks... Just think where we will be by then.

As for teasing you with chicken pictures... I am helping you to learn how to control your impulses. Really I am. If you can resist all the pretty chicken pics, you will be able to control yourself at your PA chicken stock...

Ok, I didn't. I have only the intention of coming home with some faverolles. I came home with favs, polish, golden campine, and seremas... One of those funky feathered frizzle. OH, and two lovely white silkies hens. The silkie babies that just hatch came from them. LOL.

ANY WHO! I need to shut up now.

Have a great night all. Please to do not give me 177 posts to read again when I get home in the morning.
Ok ladies... she's gone... let the post spamming begin!!!! Muahahaha

HOLY COW! LOL

Yes, Silver, as in RuPaul. LOL

Have a great night all. Please to do not give me 177 posts to read again when I get home in the morning. LOL. I wonder, at the rate we are going here, if we can get 1000 pages by the end of the year...

OK! That's the goal. 1000 pages by the end of the year. Bet we can do it faster than the "get a 1000 pages by the end of the year" thread does. LOL. We've only got 4.25 months... Heck, if we can get 184 pages in 2 weeks... Just think where we will be by then.

As for teasing you with chicken pictures... I am helping you to learn how to control your impulses. Really I am. If you can resist all the pretty chicken pics, you will be able to control yourself at your PA chicken stock...

Ok, I didn't. I have only the intention of coming home with some faverolles. I came home with favs, polish, golden campine, and seremas... One of those funky feathered frizzle. OH, and two lovely white silkies hens. The silkie babies that just hatch came from them. LOL.

Night Nova and we already know exactly what we are getting there plus a rooster DH does not know about yet lol WEll with me and msb I think we might can get to 1000 lol has been a really fun week for me !!!

DH? Can you upload the pics I just took of Alice napping for me? :D Everyone needs to see the cuteness.

Awwww, I'm honored! If you go to my profile I have a pic of the original Mr. Bagawkbagawk up.
smile.png
I like her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom