The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic BUT!!!! I want a pink toe tarantula!!!! I've had my rose-hair for a year now she's still a spiderling. Wow, that'll be funny when I decide to get married. BTW, I've got a 25 y/o tarantula, I hope you don't mind. Lol

I LOVE tarantulas! I've had several but I had to keep them in a separate room so my kids couldn't see them when they were little. I'd love another one but my BF says no. I want another fancy mouse or two but he says no to that too lol

Well time to go play pyro. Our stupid trash company got our account all messed up and they didn't pick up our trash on Friday. I'm SO mad!! That's ok, I love to burn stuff!!

oh Keyt!!!!!!!!!!!

How lucky are we that we have a salt-water expert on our chicken forum!!!!!
wee.gif

Tell me- teach me-
what do I need to purchase? What are some good references/resources for information? Websites, etc?
I can get supplies and parts a little each pay day until we are ready to go. What is a normal start-up price range? It will help me figure out how long the family has to go without eating so that I can dump the money into gathering tank set-up stuff..lol.
I have a fifty gallon tank, so I dont need to get that.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I will finally have my own little Nemo and Dory...

Last edited:
Hmm ya know if it really is a trip that can be made in a day i do like roosters lol....
not big on applesauce but do want to learn to can stuff
I used to have two snakes .. we lost them both last year ... the sand boa just quit eating one day and my boa got sick and passed before I could find a dang reptile vet in this area ... reptile and chicken vets are in short supply where we live .. being trying to find a chicken vet so he can certify my chickens are healthy when we go to move ...

We let the nine babies we hatched out of the brooder for a bit of exercise on our bed today lol they were so funny running and half flying around .. Owl jumped himself up on my shoulder but Early (the first born) wasn't having any of that he jumped up and made noises at Owl til Owl got down then Early snuggled into my palm .. i think almost all my 9 are roosters , which means at some point I will have to find home for them
hit.gif
I cant have like 9 NN roos and only 2 hens ... cause I already have there daddy and one i am getting next week ....plus 6-7 if not 8 of the babies are roos ... Sounds like I have someone else's luck too lol of course if they could all get along without fighting i could just keep the little naked necks in a bachelor's pad right ? or else find a lot of hens lol

Heylo!

What a weekend so far. Haven't been on here much, was yesterday early, but not in the evening. Well, I was, but just to keep up...

Keyt, good to see you got to spend more time with the DGS.

Silver... sorry bout your Mom2 disease.

Dw... Where the heck have you been?

RB, that could be a possibility. You'd have to sucker my son out of them though... I don't know what you could do that with though... They are funny looking things. LOL.

MsB, I want applesauce too.

Olive... I got nothing... LOL

ANYWAY! Criptoe's first chick has hatched out. Here is what it is, you're going LOVE this one. I didn't know which boy had her, but I know which one had her for this baby... It is 1/2 silkie, 1/4 NH and 1/4 faverolle... Oh, I can't wait to see the other one. But this one is black and silver. LOL. It best be a girl, because it has all black skin.

Robin... he says you can have his polish pair if he can have blue copper pair. LOL, he said that was the only thing he'd trade for. LOL, this kid is like, hard ball. LOL, I am giggling over here. I told him you had spitz, he said NOPE. I said you had calico cochins. He said nope. I told him you had barnvelders, and he said only the blue copper marans woud he be willing to trade for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom