The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, sorry i popped out earlier without saying anything, i had one shot to get a ride out to the chickens, but only if i left right away. I may extol the virtues of cross country bike riding to slim, but it is a pita. some times, and i jumped at the chance!

Mom, could you train her the same as one would a parrot would with a territory issue? The examples i saw used a cage for nesting and sleeping, and daytime quarters were separate. That way they can associate the nighttime cage as their territory, the daytime is YOURS. I don't remember more than this. I remember that when they acted up you were supposed to put them back into "their" territory cage. DH's uncle had one of those FG too, it did the same thing. Guarding the nest.

Fuzzy-

She has had the house since I was a year old. I dont think any court would award him half of it after only five years of marriage. AND, that which you quote was for over ten years of marriage. Disability is not considered property, so it cannot be divided.
Its very sad though- I dont know what she will get on her own. She is unable to work now, but when she did, she only worked at mainly part time minimum wage jobs...full time only the last seven years of her working career.
Im so worried about her and what she is going to do now.

Lets see if I can show you Robin's peacocks here:

Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom, could you train her the same as one would a parrot would with a territory issue? The examples i saw used a cage for nesting and sleeping, and daytime quarters were separate. That way they can associate the nighttime cage as their territory, the daytime is YOURS. I don't remember more than this. I remember that when they acted up you were supposed to put them back into "their" territory cage. DH's uncle had one of those FG too, it did the same thing. Guarding the nest.
or i could just give her to you.....lol..

I could be wrong, it could have been 5, but yes, disability is based on both when married. My DH and i aren't technically married, but have been together 15 yrs. He has it too, so i looked into what would happen if we got legally married. After a set length of time i would be eligible for divorce payments. I will look again, and see if i can't find the info. The soc. security/ disability website is huge, though so it may take a bit.

OH!!! Look at the green! He's perty!

Mom, if he wants a divorce, then she should tell him to get out now. Go down to DHS, file for help. If she is old enough and disabled she may qualify for one of the SSI. BUT she can get help from DHS, and if he's out, she can file for abandonment on the forms and may get her assistance faster. Also, being that they are married, he does get some of his disability off of her accured credit. That will also stop for him... NANANANA backside hole.

ANYWAY! Those are the first few things she can do. AND she can apply for it all online, or you can pick up the paperwork and she can fill it out at home, then show up at the DHS office as soon as they open in the A.M. and this will get her in to see a case worker right away. AND he needs to GTFO!

Fuzzy butt... Neighbor wants to get rid of all his silkies... I think it is 5 hens and 1 roo... Three white hens, one black and one blue adn then the cockerel. They are by no means SQ EXCEPT the blue hen... Let me see if I can get a better pic of her later...

The white are all non bearded, the blue and black are bearded. The black is actually really nice too. I would love to keep them, but I'd have to build another coop.

NO! i have enough animal issues right now, lol. Hormones all over. New roo is great, but 3 hecklers at the fence line are getting to be too much for him...........So i have fence pecking, and then the whole flock is trying out new orders.
ALSO! I am going to get the wood from the neighbor this week... I also have some skids coming... SO, what I don't need, I can bring out your way and we can work on a refit for those assess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom