The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I had an epiphany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homemade apple juice. Oh shoot, then I'll end up with a bunch of cooked down apples, for applesauce......Stupid applesauce....my mom asked me if I wanted some today: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of that stuff lol.

You guys think YOUR cold, try riding your bike for an hour in it!
I didn't even put the birds out in it, wasn't so much the cold as the WIND. Cut right through!

Guess what i did?
Not used to it yet, but i think it looks more professional. I miss my length. Long hair is high maintenance though, if you want to look professional and i just don't have the patience or the $$$ for it just yet. Also, in the event i don't get a job right away i may try to hitch a ride to lansing and speak at the "right to farm" thing again. Bunch of "suits" in there!

Hey, Ms B, couldn't you use some of that applesauce to make bread with? Like banana bread but apple bread? That could be frozen for another time when you aren't apple-d out.

The apple juice could be canned too, in quart jars for another time.

Last edited:
You guys think YOUR cold, try riding your bike for an hour in it!
I didn't even put the birds out in it, wasn't so much the cold as the WIND. Cut right through!

Guess what i did?
Not used to it yet, but i think it looks more professional. I miss my length. Long hair is high maintenance though, if you want to look professional and i just don't have the patience or the $$$ for it just yet. Also, in the event i don't get a job right away i may try to hitch a ride to lansing and speak at the "right to farm" thing again. Bunch of "suits" in there!

Great Picture ... now wheres the smile ?

Hey, Ms B, couldn't you use some of that applesauce to make bread with? Like banana bread but apple bread? That could be frozen for another time when you aren't apple-d out.

The apple juice could be canned too, in quart jars for another time.
Yeah, that's a good idea! :D

I was going to can the juice, but I need to get some more jars. :p I was even using like half pint jars for applesauce the other day, kinda a single serving thing I guess. Oh well, got rid of quite a few apples.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom