The Society of Truth, an RP

Alina laughed. "Yeah. I know what a journal is. I'll leave you in peace," she said. "Calder- c'mon."

Calder hesitated. "You're sure you're okay, Tara?"
Millie frowned watching them talk, clearly they hadn’t noticed her. “Okay Calder what was that? Why are you suddenly all friendly with Tara? I thought you had a heavy dislike for the girl” Millie asked looking at Calder after both Tara and Alina had gone

As Calder and Tara talked, Elsie looked back and forth between them, shrugged and said, "I'm gonna go make some cake or something. After today, we could all use some."
Isabel, after checking on Tara and watching everyone talk, glanced outside. "Oh goodness, it's pitch black outside! I will go on watch," she said. She went downstairs and outside, turning into an owl and flying onto a tree branch to guard. "See y'all in the morning!" she called.

Isabel, after checking on Tara and watching everyone talk, glanced outside. "Oh goodness, it's pitch black outside! I will go on watch," she said. She went downstairs and outside, turning into an owl and flying onto a tree branch to guard. "See y'all in the morning!" she called.
Elsie waved to her on her way down the stairs to the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom