~The Song of Night and Dread of Day~ The RP(Role Play)

Hatchet ducked her tail as she walked over to Narfary and Said "N-Narfary(my iPod try's to change your name to Margaret XD) I need to tell you something and I am ok with whatever course if action meets your fancy."

Narfary looked at Hatchet, concerned. "Hatchet, what is troubling you? Why would I need to take action? You have always been far to me. This pack is a family, never forget that. Okay?" He asked.

Hatchet smiles at his response and she said "Dusty... I-is my sister. I wasn't sure how to tell you because of what she did and all.... But there you go, I had to fess up sometime. My brother was that one wolf that challenged you that one day and before that dusty and him killed my parents... They went insane.... I don't know why..... And that pup dusty had.... I have her know. I couldn't leave the poor pup after dusty died. She came back to apologize but didn't make it... The pack is the only true family I have.".:bun <~ LOL ~ I deleted some of this post

Last edited:
( I really want to post all the faces XD -
lau.gif
gig.gif
hugs.gif
fl.gif
frow.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif
droolin.gif
<~ this is me when I am listening but don't understand anything that is said XD
celebrate.gif
ep.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
pop.gif
wee.gif
caf.gif
idunno.gif
old.gif
clap.gif
duc.gif
<~ Me with the people that don't shut up in my grade{Right anna XD}
hit.gif
ya.gif
hide.gif
<~ me in hide and seek{ I am bad at hide and seek 0,0 like really bad!}
hu.gif
smack.gif
<~ HAHAHA this is me and my sister!
woot.gif
rant.gif
somad.gif
<~ Never get on my bad side!
tongue.gif
thumbsup.gif
tongue2.gif
<~ it never stops 0,0
sickbyc.gif
<~ me when I see my sister
yuckyuck.gif
bun.gif
<~ my happy dance that embarrassed anna XD
jumpy.gif
weeeeeee!
D.gif
<~ We on a sugar high, but multiplied by 100.
yippiechickie.gif
<~ my other happy dance XD
welcome-byc.gif
goodpost.gif
highfive.gif
<~ my and anna when we embarrass allison!
yesss.gif
Me when I ride my horse :D )

Hatchet smiles at his response and she said "Dusty... I-is my sister. I wasn't sure how to tell you because of what she did and all.... But there you go, I had to fess up sometime. My brother was that one wolf that challenged you that one day and before that dusty and him killed my parents... They went insane.... I don't know why..... And that pup dusty had.... I have her know. I couldn't leave the poor pup after dusty died. She came back to apologize but didn't make it... The pack is the only true family I have."

Narfary listened horrified. "Hatchet, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. Especially, having to kill your own brother. But he made his choice and so did your sister. If only Dusty had taken the offer of help, Amara had extended, perhaps things would have worked out differently." Narfary whispered the last part, as he looked over at Amara. After a moment he looked back at Hatchet. " All that is in the past, you can not change it. It does no good dwelling there, for you must look forward, now. Because you now have a life to be responsible for. I know you are of good heart and this pup is fortunate to have an aunt such as yourself. My I meet this pup?" He asked.

Back
Top Bottom