The stories and pics- Serama Test eggs

wee.gif

YOU'RE STOKED!!? I'M STOKED!!!!!

Thank goodness. I'm so glad you finally got them. Were they all in tact? WOO HOO!!!!!

I will send you back your money shortly. Gotta get the boys to bed. Give me about an hour.

WOO HOO!!!!

Last edited:
Dave, yep I talked to your son. I cant remember what I told your son, but I can get your eggs out to you tomorrow, if you'd like. I will make sure to make a note on the box to call when they arrive. Yes, they will go USPS. Let me know.

Bird brain - great suggestions. Thank you and I will keep them in mind for sure.
hugs.gif

Back Swamp girl - I'm booked on these eggs until next week. If you want, PM me and I'll let you know when I have more.

Patty, you have your refund. Thanks for being GREAT to deal with. Keep me posted on your hatch.

Last edited:
Those suckers are SET! I went over there in the dark, pulled her off the nest, dug out all the old bedding, set her up with a brand new bed of fresh bermuda hay, carefully built her a very nice nest, placed her new children in there and she just couldn't WAIT to get back in to set on them. Crossing fingers, will DEFINITELY keep you posted. Honest to pete, I think it is better they came later and she went broody than if they came on time and were in an incubator. I think they have a better chance of hatching under her than in my bedroom. What do you think? Sometimes what seems like a catastrophe works out for the best, eh? The eggs were packed inCREDibly well, arrived pristine, each egg was clean, no poop, all good shapes, no oddball narrow ones or big eggs or no teeny weeny eggs from mini micro A hens that don't hatch anyhow. Those eggs are VERY nice! Thanks again...

Yes, totally better if you have a broody!!! Im so glad it worked out for the best.

I will have you know, I have very clean ladies.
D.gif
I do not wash or clean the eggs at all, ever. I make sure that I'm sending nice quality eggs and will not send out odd shaped eggs or ones that are too small or too big.
tongue2.gif

I'd like to hear from the others that I have shipped to lately. I'm anxious to hear if you've received your eggs and how they were when they got there.

Kristen

What is it with the post offices? I mailed yours on the 21st, a week ago. Am I doing something wrong? Sheesh, priority mail shouldnt take a week, especially when they say that its usually 2-3 days.

I hope all your eggies are ok. Keep me posted.

Yeah, Danny isnt terribly far from me.....that's just insane that it took that long to get to you. I had two orders that I shipped out on Monday, and I checked, they were received today - 2 days. They went to WI and GA. Certainly TN isnt so far away it should take a week! LOL

My hubby ordered something in the mail that was to come from Hong Kong and it came in less than a week! Have you said anything to your PO about it? I wonder if it had anything to do with the MLK holiday being that week and they were backlogged or something??

It wasn't just the holiday: We had our first major snowstorm of the year then, too. Single digit temps and then several inches over black ice. The kids were out of school 1/20-22 because of it. So that slowed EVERYTHING down, I'm sure!

So that explains your shipment, but not Danny's
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom