The stories and pics- Serama Test eggs

Quote:
Uh huh.
You gotta be nice to me, remember? (jk)

oops....... sorry, sorry, sorry......
hide.gif

S'okay. I was just kidding
cool.png

Kristen, they were perfectly packed. Not a visible crack on them. I'll candle in three days to see if any cracks show up 'under pressure'.
One of them is ivory with the prettiest white speckles on it!! Sure hope it does well!

PO had no explanation. A shrug. Priority doesn't guarantee 3 days or less.
And now I see where they're wanting to cut a delivery day because they are operating in the red. Bet if they took more care of packages and got hit with less claims they'd save some $!!!!

Oh I'm so thrilled. I dont get those speckled eggs often. I hope it does well for you too!!!!

So far out of all the test eggs I've mailed, not ONE has been broken!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
You do a great job packaging. And the box was in perfect shape.
I'm just hoping no one played haki sak with the box, and that being 1 week + doesn't work against them. I've heard Seramas are notoriously difficult to hatch in the best of circumstances.
fl.gif

they are hard to hatch, but this is the right time of the year. My own serama hatch great untill easter then the hatch rate go way down. every serama in the incubator right now has hatched
bow.gif
the rest (EE, Langshan,Marens, silkies) are always behind.

they always go 19-20 days, also with mine they hatch white, very rarely someother color, like red tint, but as adults you get any color including black. I have a rooster thats almost mille fleur

Um, just thought I would give an update. I am on day 4 with the serema test eggs. I know I am early but I couldn't wait. I am proud to report that all 12 are growing. I am totally excited. I saw veins in all of them.

Last edited:
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
I was hoping to see some updates you guys!!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Cant wait to see all the little fuzzy butts out there!!! I'm gonna be a grandma!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom