The Story of The Lost Chicken (*)> New chapter!

cool story
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Hey! I post to keep my threads from dying more than you do!
And we need more chapters, btw.

Heres another chapter!

Chapter 6

I’m glad we’re friends too. Said Winston. Oh! I almost forgot!
Do you know which way is home? Serena asked. Yes, I have an idea of which direction. I think it’s this way. He said pointing North. Then I must have gone the wrong way! Said Serena. I was going South. Yes, well I think we’d better get going! The day isn’t getting any brighter! And with that the two started off for home. They walked for a long time. Then suddenly, a large tabby cat came out of some trees. Winston and Serena jumped. The cat stared at them, its eyes glowing red in the
light. Serena, I think we’re going to need your fighting skills. Winston whispered. I think we’re going to need both of our fighting skills Winston. Serena whispered back. Here kitty, kitty! Serena taunted. The cat snarled and hissed at them. Here dummy, dummy! Winston yelled. The cat was in rage and leapt toward them. Winston and Serena both moved out of the way just in time! The cat landed face first into the ground. He got back up and leapt toward them again this time he went for Serena. Help! She cried. The cat had her down to the ground. The tabby stuck his claws into Serena’s wing. It hurt worst then anything she had ever encountered. Then came Winston. He stuck his spurs into the cats back. The cat let go of Serena and started running. Serena got back up from the ground and perused the cat. She scratched, pecked, and clawed the cat to get her revenge. Serena! Come back! Winston yelled. Serena didn’t listen. She kept on chasing. STOP! He yelled again. Serena stopped chasing it, and looked up to see the most terrible thing she had ever saw.
To be continued..

Back
Top Bottom