The strangest thing you have ever eaten

Quote:
How was the bear prepared. I've always found it to be really fatty & gamey tasting. Did you marinate it?

Marinaded with soy sauce & brown sugar overnight then grilled. A little bit greasy but not too bad. Couple of brewskis wash it down pretty well.

hmmm. weird. I dont know. I had squid, calamarie, all the sushi on the menu, kishka (which is a polish sausage consisting pork bood and all different pork parts) Thats it I think

Quote:
I've seen head cheese in the store. Never was tempted to buy it. What's the cheese part in head cheese? Please tell me it is really cheese.
tongue.gif

Quote:
I've seen head cheese in the store. Never was tempted to buy it. What's the cheese part in head cheese? Please tell me it is really cheese.
tongue.gif

Honestly I don't know what is in it except that there are parts of the head. (brain, eyeballs maybe?) I was about 12 and all I remember is it tasted terrible.

I assume hognuts are the same as "mountain oysters" - at least that's what they're called around here.

I don't/can't do weird. DH "tricked" me into eating deer one time and it was yummy, but I couldn't stomach it after I knew what it was. Yeah, I'm strange that way..
idunno.gif

sushi
reindeer sausage-it was pink, all I could think of was Rudolph's nose-lol!
moose burgers and steaks
bear
caviar

Nothing really strange. I'm not a very adventurous eater!

Back
Top Bottom