the sultan thread

thanks Cluck. I wormed them all last night with Valbazene, I am going to start there I guess first. I brought her in last night to try and get her to eat. She didnt want the regular food at all, and I noticed her crop was empty. She LOVES fresh zuchinni bread. lol. Got some cheese down her, some sugar free jello and zuchinni bread down her. She pigged out on the bread, so it's not all that bad. I checked her feet over and stuff and all looks ok. SKINNY... I didnt really notice it before, but compared to 'Toria, shes skinny. This morning she was sitting on a tire and didnt jump down for scratch. I did get her to eat a few pieces of her food, but not like normal. her poop has no blood or anything in it. I also did not see any worms in it.

well cluck, I wormed everyone and the next day 'Izzy seemed pretty good. She ran at me when i came down to the coop like normal! She does this cute little dance almost when I come down there. Runs to my feet and still did her little 'peep cluck' thing. she was eating and stuff again 90% of herself. Sat. she seemed a little more tired than normal and napped on my lap for 15 minutes or so. Seemed a little lethargic still and didnt want to eat her food. Later that night, she was fine. Sunday she was herself about 90% most of the day. Had a good nap break on my lap again, then off and running. Seems like she gets tired like a baby would. Overdoes, then crashes. lol. I am thinking about the antibiodics anyway. Not sure what to give and should I just treat everyone? I have notices a few sneezes here and there with them all.

I think the worming did have some help with everyone though, seemed like they all got a bolt of energy and was feeling all around better. I didnt realize it was time to worm. I hadnt seen anything in their poops and I do poop patrol daily. lol

Last edited:
Awww, they're so beautiful! Especially on a lovely lawn, something I wish I had! I'm so glad they're feeling better! I really don't know enough about illnesses, so if you really feel you need help, I'd suggest going into that forum for much better guidance. My guess work could send you in the wrong direction!

But it's great to see Izzy running around and looking so cute! Is that Toria on the left? Seems too big?

Back
Top Bottom