the sultan thread

A lot of people on here have one, two or three of this breed. Is anyone breeding LF? Where is everyone getting their stock? This is a pretty rare breed.

We got ours from McMurray Hatchery, couldn't be happier...We ordered 5, I think we have 3m/2f but don't care, they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet, we're keeping them all and will just keep first dozen hen babies for them!...My love affair with this breed has not waned, I think they're very special in their demanor...Our guineas pick on them which causes the Sultans to run and jump in my lap, then I have to spend endless time stroking their smooth soft feathers as they lay on my head, shoulders and legs, bad guineas!
wink.png

I just got my sultan hen on Sunday she was rescued from a hoarder so she is a little rough around the edges but she is slowly getting back to her beautiful white self and hoping to get a rooster for her sometime

Hi

Where did you get your hen from?

Thanks

I have three Sultans, one female, two males. The dominant male is King Tut, the female's Cleopatra, and the non-dominant one is King Alfred. :) Cleopatra is my baby!

Back
Top Bottom