the sultan thread

Pics
Cluck, are the pictures of the Sultans on your page your 8 girls? they are just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I can only hope mine are that pretty.
droolin.gif
Thank you. Unfortunately, I fed them their feed too wet yesterday, and they're all dirty again, LOL. They had been cleaning up.... back to square one!
My chick just died
1f616.png
1f614.png
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry :( I hope you'll try again?

Oh, I hope you end up with a great hatch rate and lots of Sultans! And that you take lots of pictures! My girls are getting older. This week they turned 16 weeks old, so I really have to finish their nesting box or they won't have anywhere to go! LOL.

Well, hope everyone's Sultans are doing really well! I adore mine, they're so silly and cute!

I do, too!!!!! Now my Aunt just called me and said that Rocky isn't feeling to good. :( Hopefully he will get better.

Last edited:
Well, I hope your Rocky will be all better tomorrow! Ask your aunt if she can feed him some plain yogurt or put ACV (apple cider vinegar) in his water (just a bit) But if it might be Coccidosis you best get on it right away. SilkiesForEver lost her girl to it, and I understand it can go fast.

Back
Top Bottom