the sultan thread

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by technodoll, Nov 30, 2009.

1. hokankai

hokankai Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2010
    SW WA
    Haha he looks like such a goober in that picture. Can't wait to see a picture of him with his diaper on! :p

2. cluck-cluck

cluck-cluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Something tells me he will NOT be pleased, but he'll be able to run around the house that way, so ... give a little get a little, LOL. It's hard on weekends because my hubby makes me keep him in the house so that the neighbors don't have to hear a rooster crowing on their days off. The diaper will really help with that!

3. hokankai

hokankai Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2010
    SW WA
    He might act weird when you first put it on, like walking backwards or holding really still, so give him plenty of treats when you put it on so he's distracted. My hens took a few days to get used to their aprons but they don't even notice them now.

4. cluck-cluck

Ok, hope it comes today [​IMG] LOL

5. Jharper

Jharper Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2012
    Tifton, Ga
    Rocky is all better now!!!!!!!!!!

6. cluck-cluck

Yaaay! [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm so glad!

Charlie got his diaper today, but he's not happy about it, LOL. He did do the backward walk, also got his feet stuck in the belly strap, and is mostly moping around :( Hope he gets used to it?!?! Hopefully he'll be comfortable with it by the time the weekend comes around and he has to spend it indoors :)

7. Jharper

Oct 20, 2012
    Tifton, Ga
    I wonder if the diapers come in OEG Bantam size?

8. cluck-cluck

Some people make them to order?

My Seramas keep coming to the back door wanting back in, and my husband keeps letting them in, OMG, what a mess they make! I sit there cleaning up after them all day long. If this continues, I'll have to get them diapers too! Ugh!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  9. Jharper

Oct 20, 2012
    Tifton, Ga
    N
    I hope so or I'm going to find out how to make my own her size. Haha.

10. cluck-cluck

I think I'm going to try to make a copy of the one I got from hokankai tomorrow for the Seramas. hope I can manage it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by