The Sussex thread!

Since you brought that up, I'm going to go out there and smell mine today.

I love my SS; regardless of the roo; he is an aggressive and mean spirited idiot and I don't care who he tells; it's the truth!

All my chickens smelled nice, until I got some exbats at an auction. They smelled like stockyards. So I bathed them. Almost a year later, they still smell like stockyards. They are just smelly little birds.

Well I guess I've always got my face in chicken feathers snuggling them. So I guess I've become familiar with good smelling chickens and not so good smelling chickens and chickens that just smell like chickens. Hopefully someone will do some comparisons of their own and get back to me. Those darn SS just smell nice.

Well I guess I've always got my face in chicken feathers snuggling them. So I guess I've become familiar with good smelling chickens and not so good smelling chickens and chickens that just smell like chickens. Hopefully someone will do some comparisons of their own and get back to me. Those darn SS just smell nice.

Hee hee! I get my SS babies next week. Will have to see if that is true for mine!!!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom