THE SWAP THREAD "APRIL"

hugs.gif

Label/Receipt Number: 0305 1720 0001 5847 5961

Your item was processed and left our KNOXVILLE, TN 37950 facility on April 29, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
big_smile.png

I got my 8 eggs in perfect shape today thanks to my partner. I couldn't have been happier as I jsut started out a search today for what type of large white egg layer I wanted to get into and BAMMM large white eggs show up at my door
smile.png

Quote:
PO called at 6:10 this morning! Had the eggs unwrapped by and settling by 6:30. Put them in the bator at 7:30, just before I left for work. Not much settling time for them, but I didn't want to wait a whole extra day. Hope I did OK.

You sent a DOZEN eggs!! My gosh!!
They are clearly turkey eggs. Bigger and different than chicken eggs, for sure. What kind?????

Perfectly packed, by the way. I didn't candle for cracks but they all look good to the 'naked eye'.

Last edited:
WOW, glad they all made it,some were a little dirty but we had a bunch of rain and mine free range. I have 2 blue slate hens and a blue tom plus a X-Large gourgeous Nannasegett Tom I call him Goliath, I will post some pics of them if I still have them....

032.jpg

004.jpg

My 1 BS hen is almost a Violet color. They have been very fertile here
ep.gif
I have 16 babies in my brooder.....now do you know why you got 1 dozen.....lol

Quote:
Wow! Pretty birds!! So that means I have some pure Blue Slates and some mixed? I noticed some eggs were bigger than others, so I thought maybe there were 2 kinds of hens.

BTW, how's your hubby? Didn't he have another surgery yesterday???

Last edited:
My eggs arrived today in great shape. Looks like a good variety. I can't wait to see what hatches.

still nothing in my box.
th.gif
i've not heard anything from my partner that mentioned they were being shipped last tuesday. I wish i knew for sure if they were
he.gif
that empty space in my bator needs to be filled
barnie.gif
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom