THE SWAP THREAD "June"

Awwww, how cute! I am so glad they hatched for you. This is as much fun as hatching your own - seeing your babies elsewhere. That little buff one is moving!!!! lol Also looks like a black one - not sure about the others. Especially the blue & white. The pure cochin pen has a black roo, white, buff and black hens. All from MMH last fall. Keep me posted as they grow. I have some due to hatch next week. Thanks so much for posting the pics!!!!

Quote:
out of the 12 rosecomb eggs only 3 are developing but all the salmon faverolle eggs are developing, they should hatch on the 17th. I'll put the webcam in the 'bator for you
big_smile.png

Last edited:
There was 4 hatched on Monday 1 that is the typical black with white markings 2 solid black and 1 blue with white markings That buff is one of my millie fluer cochins out of the 3 hatched There are also some Rosecombs in there This hatch is over so its time for the next one Got some black mottled coming and should be here by Thursday
wee.gif
Will keep you posted on them
big_smile.png

Mike

I got a fantastic hatch from my partner
jumpy.gif
out of 12 eggs 10 went into bator and 8 hatched!!! 2 yellow chicks and 6 BRs!! thanks so much

I thought I was going to get a couple, but they didn't make it. I'm happy with the 2 BR though. They were chirping this morning, so they are fine!

Back
Top Bottom