THE SWAP THREAD "MARCH"

I sent siz eggs but she was not my swap partner... lol

To be honest I don't remember what I put in your box. I packaged up 4 boxes to go out and didn't keep any notes.

Best of luck for a great hatch !!!

Julie
big_smile.png

that's ok, it just would have been a neat surprise!! i'm 31 today and the 22nd my daughter turned 4.

well i tried siz but i guessed i was sending to the wrong person,lol so nope not me. i'm dieing to find out who is sending to me!!
mar

Me too Mary, I guess no one is going to tell me though. And I don't even know if my eggs are coming? I told ksacres to let my person know to get word to me that my eggs are shipped but so far I have not heard? So who knows. Will have to wait some more. Drats, I feel like a kid. But I will be so happy when I get them. I have so many eggs coming I will need the old and new incubators Mary. You guys at BYC have created a monster.

marie

Last edited:
well i did get some eggs for my b-day. i bought w/c black polish eggs from someone here and they sent cuckoo maran eggs for extras. i got them early,lol 13 gorgous eggs!!! i'm totally excited for them to hatch but they have only been set for a few days. i'm also saveing to buy some copper blacks also.

marie, lol i am still a kid in a candy store when it comes to eggs and babies. lol, i'm the same way with gardening. i worry when shipping out although not a one has been broke and i worry till they get here too.

i have had times the po calls and says um u got a package leaking eggs?? i had to put it in a garbage bag it's leaking bad and u need to come get it.
smack.gif
why can't people read the boxes!!!

my po always calls even on sundays they r really good with that and i just got the ok to ship lives again since weather is better so i'm excited!!! rotfl, i have 2 sportsmans yep they enabled me too.
th.gif

silkie

Last edited:
I am pacing too, I am glad to see my eggs arrived because I am a worry wart and I want every egg to make it in great shape. Now I just have my fingers crossed that they will get a good hatch rate
fl.gif

It's all for fun and because I am use to doing staggered hatches, I am not sweating when the ones getting sent to me will arrive, too much.

I haven't received mine either & I haven't been able to send mine b/c I went out of town for the weekend so my guys are upset w/me & quit laying! As long as they are laying again by Monday we'll be good though
smile.png
They layed the whole time I was gone and BOOM they quit!

Back
Top Bottom