THE SWAP THREAD "MARCH"

I got my eggs yesterday from NH!! Can't wait to see how they do. I also sent mine out this morning to VT. Hope they get there safe and sound!
Frazzled:yiipchick

caf.gif
no call from PO but my mail didnt come yet so
fl.gif

no calls for me this morning and nothing in the box yesterday, so hopefully today. My hatcher is pipping as i type so i have this extremely urgent NEED to fill the bator, like now.
fl.gif
I'm so tempted to just stuff a bunch of my own in there. I just don't think i can handle all the 'telepathic' messages i'm receiving from my empty bator.
barnie.gif

bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
Doin the bunny dance! my eggs arrived in the mail box and all are in great shape!!
ya.gif
Don't have a dark enough room to candle them but i will tonight before i set them.

Easter eggers for sure, one of my all time favorite 'breeds' , lol(some of the greenest i've seen) And maybe some rhodies or ??? or ??? or ??? So many posibilities in the browns. The next 21 days will be tough. at least when i get a mystery box from the hatchery i can look at the catalog photos and try to identify them.
love.gif
th.gif
Talk about pacing the halls!

At least the person I sent eggs to already got theirs and have them in the incubator, so I have that to look forward to, huh? Not to mention all the eggs I am putting in the bator lately.

I have 10 bantam barred rocks in right now, just put in 12 more eggs from a private swap (silkies, d'uccles and seramas) and have 2 doz button quail eggs coming next week, plus my swap eggs. I have gone off the deep end.

And I have several people on a waiting list for eggs to swap with me from the egg swap forum.

Someone call a doctor, I seriously have a problem.

Marie

Back
Top Bottom