THE SWAP THREAD "MARCH"

Maybe my swap partner will post here and tell "us" if they got there's or not!! They should get them today.

My eggs are resting.....
woot.gif

I guess I should realize that not everyone will get eggs out at the same time and I will try to be patient.

But it wont be easy.

Marie

oops,,,i edited and put your name as my secret swap but it stayed in the old so you wont see it,,,

i got my eggs from the realsilkiechick today,,,,and they all made it safely,,,that box was great,,,,havent seen those at my post office yet... now i have to go figure out what the p stands for,,,,lol thank you so much...for the eggs and the clues...lol
also
whoever has maries name,,,,please dont make her wait to long,,she isnt good at this waiting wondering thing,,,
she cracks me up,,,,poor thing,,,hope you get them soon,,,,stop biting those nails now,,,lol

jab i did get yours just now (the mail person was late) may i ask what the big brown and the white ones are
ya.gif
they are all intact and look great will pop them in tomorrow early am!!!
wee.gif
Thanks so much

rotfl, i thought i was sending to siz cause she was in that state, haha the surprise was on me this time too. so glad they made it there ok and ur welcome, any probs let me know.

i order my boxes off of ebay shiping they are free, i have different sizes for priority. p would be what color pen they r from, lol i thought i left them all unmarked to be a surprise. there should be another color or 2 from different pens in there also.

today is my b-day i was hopeing mine would be here but today is not the day. i'm excited to see what i get too!!!
silkie

barnie.gif
who has me? Are mine on the way? any little hints? J/K I just hope the come soon so i can put them in with the ones i got today. Should i not put them in tomorrow morn?
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom