The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
83182_dscf0172.jpg

83182_dscf0169.jpg

my girls? at 5-6 weeks

Two years ago I got some chicks from a photograher after she was done with easter pics. She said they came from TSC. I thought they were the cornishX for sure. They were small yellow chicks when I got them. They grew so fast that I was sure they were, but I kept them anyway. Turns out they were White Rocks.

Hi, thanks for all the good info on this breed. I bought 16 from TCS yesterday. Got six of them for a buck each since they had been picked at. I started a Facebook Page "Tetra Tint Chickens". Please feel free to post your pics there. I will follow this thread as well. Will be interesting to see who gets the first egg!
big_smile.png

I don't know if these are going to post right nor not...

I got six chicks from TSC on March 9th. Two said Tetra Tint. Two were in the "assorted pullets" bin (I think they are brahma bantams - the brownish/multi colored ones) and two were in teh "assorted red pullets" bin. I have no idea about those. The dark one is some kind of red, but the off white one with the large red comb... well, I don't know. Any ideas?

...and it won't let me post pictures because I'm a new member. Maybe soon...

Quote:
yes they are color type sex link so unless you got an oddball, their all pullets.

Where did you get your info about them being color type sexlinks? I hadn't heard that..
Hmm.. What color are males? You have me curious, now! lol

I picked up some tetra tints an TSC. They are now 5 weeks old, the pics are at four weeks old. The tetras are noticeably larger than the GCs that are the same age and seem more docile. At TSC, these pullets were all together in a brooder labeled as brown egg pullets.
82350_dscf2012_2.jpg

82350_207331_1735761431099_1150494463_31551650_2658801_n.jpg

82350_dscf2004.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom