The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
Me too!! lol Hope one of us (or both) hear something!!
smile.png

Quote:

I also have a pair of Tetra Tints from TSC.
Helen
018-5.jpg

017-6.jpg

Bertha
016-5.jpg

015-5.jpg

One was a little yellower than the other, these were taken a few days ago, they are a bit more feathery now. Both look white now. I agree, they are not at the top of the pecking order in my chick box either. They left that up to Golden Comet, Dorothy(My four golden comets were named after the golden girls). Anyways my Tetra Tints are much more curious than the rest of the chicks.

Different bird! (According to the hatchery the Tetra Tints came from, Mt Healthy Hatchery)
I wouldn't mind having Tetra Ambers, though!

They may of come from Mt Healthy Hatchery but they were originally breed over seas. If you look at the tetra amber specs they are given in metric and standard measurements. All other tetra birds from that hatchery are given in metric specs only. The main page states, " North American Management Guide". I will bet you 1 dozen eggs that I am correct!

My babies are 4 weeks old. I have lots of pictures of them but do not know how to post them, if anyone could help that would be great. I keep thinking I only have one Tetra tint and the other white something else, their legs are different colors and the tetras feathers seem ruffled where my other white is very smooth. I wish I knew for sure. If i figure out how to post pics maybe you guys can help
smile.png
I really like being able to see everyones lil ladies and hearing about how they are doing.

Oh figured out how to upload pics! here we go. My chicks.....
82758_dscn1388.jpg

82758_dscn1494.jpg

82758_dscn1497.jpg

82758_dscn1496.jpg

82758_dscn1495.jpg

This is my Pom Pepper with her new favorite past time.
82758_dscn1424.jpg

81782_049.jpg

81782_059.jpg

81782_033.jpg

I bought these little ones today from TSC..they were not listed as a breed..when I asked the girl that worked there said they were not labeled when they got them...not sure about that...the tag on the brooder listed them as sex linked and as dual purpose birds...I thought mabye BO..but could they be the Tetra Tint breed? I am new to the chicken world..still don't really understand the whole sex linked breed....and am not sure if these are meat birds? They look alot like the ones in your pictures....

Back
Top Bottom