<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

Quote:
"My name is Swooping Falcon, I'm here to help you" She replied "Can you walk?"

"I think so... I am Flying Raven. What tribe is this?" She asks "And where is my horse?"

"I don't know" Swooping Falcon replied, helping Flying Raven to her feet and looked around "We have to get out of here, Chasing Wind will find your horse"

Quote:
"I don't know" Swooping Falcon replied, helping Flying Raven to her feet and looked around "We have to get out of here, Chasing Wind will find your horse"

"What's going on??"

"I don't know that either, we just followed you. Now, come, lets go"

Alright, did I give anyone permission to make a language? No, I didn't, so you cannot use it. I am very sorry but I must be asked about these things. It is my thread. Everyone will use English. I'm trying to be as nice with this as possible under the circumstances. Please ask me before doing things like that.

Quote:
Put that into a form or turn it into a summary and I'll put it up!
smile.png
Of course you can join!
smile.png
I ask that you please don't use your language, but other than that you are good to go!
smile.png

Quote:
CrazyHorse turned back to them. "Show him to the valley" he told Venus.
She turned to the others. "I will take you to our herd's valley" she told him.

The stallion nodded.

Venus skillfully trotted down into the lush valley, winding around rocky outcroppings and clumps of trees on her way. They came to the end of the canyon and there were three paths leading away: a large safe dirt road, a ledge that twisted away along the side of a cliff, and a tiny trail between them that was shadowed by thick bushes. She started carefully down the center path, pushing her way through the bushes.

Quote:
The stallion nodded.

Venus skillfully trotted down into the lush valley, winding around rocky outcroppings and clumps of trees on her way. They came to the end of the canyon and there were three paths leading away: a large safe dirt road, a ledge that twisted away along the side of a cliff, and a tiny trail between them that was shadowed by thick bushes. She started carefully down the center path, pushing her way through the bushes.

The stallion followed, a few leaves getting stuck in his thick black mane. He itched to jump ahead of her, to get out of this enclosed space.

<3ChickenForever :

(Hey, Nature? Could chu reserve Head Hunter on Creek Tribe for me, pwez?
tongue.png
I MIGHT make another charecter as Head Hunter.)

Make up your mind.
tongue.png
I'll only reserve it if you are sure you want the spot. Right now it's open.
smile.png

Quote:

The stallion followed, a few leaves getting stuck in his thick black mane. He itched to jump ahead of her, to get out of this enclosed space.

She waded through the tangle of brambles and branches that came up to her chest. She was guiding them only by the sight of familiar landmarks, the trail had long ago faded away.

Back
Top Bottom