<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

Quote:
"Strangers," he snarled "Your the stranger entering my territory."

"Your territory?" he snorted, pinning his ears further back. "This is our territory. You sure don't act very native to me. Besides, I don't care if I'm currently a stranger, even if I were to enter without making a big scene I still would have been unknown. Just, accept me into this tribe. Out of all of the rest it seemed to be the best."

"My territory and my herd. Why should I accept you into the herd? You don't seem very worthy of this tribe."

Quote:
"Your territory?" he snorted, pinning his ears further back. "This is our territory. You sure don't act very native to me. Besides, I don't care if I'm currently a stranger, even if I were to enter without making a big scene I still would have been unknown. Just, accept me into this tribe. Out of all of the rest it seemed to be the best."

"My territory and my herd. Why should I accept you into the herd? You don't seem very worthy of this tribe."

(Just to make more sense if you didn't get the reference, many Native American tribes believed that the land that they lived on was shared by them and all of the other residents of the land, no matter who.
tongue.png
So that's why he said that the land was theirs, not just Night's.
wink.png
)

"I am worthy, and I can work for you in order to be accepted into this herd. So long as I am treated like a living being..." he said.

Quote:
I know... Lol she was just looking to make sure there wasnt any.

I know,
wink.png

Oh hahaha okie. Well anyways...

"You can stay with us."

Quote:

(Just to make more sense if you didn't get the reference, many Native American tribes believed that the land that they lived on was shared by them and all of the other residents of the land, no matter who.
tongue.png
So that's why he said that the land was theirs, not just Night's.
wink.png
)

"I am worthy, and I can work for you in order to be accepted into this herd. So long as I am treated like a living being..." he said.

(Maybe the people, but the stallion still believes its his
tongue.png
)(Also, the Comanche tribe usually isn't that way. They aren't the friendly tribe.)

"If you'll stop acting as though I am inferior, you can join."

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh hahaha okie. Well anyways...

"You can stay with us."

She nickered.

"Follow me girl." Brave Heart said and led her to a fenced in area. Spirit stayed back.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
She nickered.

"Follow me girl." Brave Heart said and led her to a fenced in area. Spirit stayed back.​

She followed, her tail flicking irritably.

Quote:
"Follow me girl." Brave Heart said and led her to a fenced in area. Spirit stayed back.

She followed, her tail flicking irritably.

The fenched in area was big and open. BraveHeart grabbed a brush and brushed her.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
She followed, her tail flicking irritably at flies.

The fenched in area was big and open. BraveHeart grabbed a brush and brushed her.​

The mare side stepped slightly, turning her head to look at BraveHeart.

Quote:
The fenched in area was big and open. BraveHeart grabbed a brush and brushed her.

The mare side stepped slightly, turning her head to look at BraveHeart.

BraveHeart gave her a small smile, "Feel better? How bout some warm water?"

Back
Top Bottom