<^> The Three Tribes<^> ~Native American Indian RP: Join today!

Quote:
"How's that odd?" He asked. "I think she is a perfect owner."

"Well, with all the soldiers snooping around I figure she be on the look out tense."

"She is more of a relaxed person I guess. And who knows, maybe she is on the look out."

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"Well, with all the soldiers snooping around I figure she be on the look out tense."

"She is more of a relaxed person I guess. And who knows, maybe she is on the look out."​

"Yea, I guess."

Quote:
Venus inspected her hand. She stretched out her neck and sniffed it carefully, keeping as far away as possible.

She stroked the new stallion's neck from behind, who was quickly calming, as she sat smiling at Venus with her hand lifted to the mare's nostrils.

Venus breathed in very deeply. The woman smelled okay. She moved forward, rubbing her nose along the woman's arm.

Quote:
"She is more of a relaxed person I guess. And who knows, maybe she is on the look out."

"Yea, I guess."

BraveHeart then went into her tent, leaving Spirit and Dancer in the fenced in area. Spirit went to graze.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
"Yea, I guess."

BraveHeart then went into her tent, leaving Spirit and Dancer in the fenced in area. Spirit went to graze.​

As did Dancer

Quote:
BraveHeart then went into her tent, leaving Spirit and Dancer in the fenced in area. Spirit went to graze.

As did Dancer

BraveHeart sighed in her tent, feeling lonely. Spirit looked up at the sunset and smiled. "Pretty." he whispered.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
As did Dancer

BraveHeart sighed in her tent, feeling lonely. Spirit looked up at the sunset and smiled. "Pretty." he whispered.​

"It is pretty"

Quote:
BraveHeart sighed in her tent, feeling lonely. Spirit looked up at the sunset and smiled. "Pretty." he whispered.

"It is pretty"

He grinned and kept starring at the sunset.

Back
Top Bottom