The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
Coupled with your love for garlicky dips, I think you'll fit right in! Italy is beautiful, I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much!

Better start brainwashing the next one for a trip to Greece...
Three more years until the youngest graduates, that one’s partial to octopus which Greece does spectacularly so 🤞

Yes, octopus is a must try here! Have you seen the whole process, from catching, to cooking? It's quite...shocking
I tried to pick up an octopus once. That’s when I learned you can’t unless they want you to. Slippery suckers! I did see a show on how they tenderize them, wish I hadn’t, but I love them grilled!

I tried to pick up an octopus once. That’s when I learned you can’t unless they want you to. Slippery suckers! I did see a show on how they tenderize them, wish I hadn’t, but I love them grilled!

That's exactly how I felt the first time. Its such a common occurrence here, that you get used to it, like it or not. A very well prepared octopus is delicious, I have to admit. Although I'm much more of a squid person

That's exactly how I felt the first time. Its such a common occurrence here, that you get used to it, like it or not. A very well prepared octopus is delicious, I have to admit. Although I'm much more of a squid person
I don’t think I’ve ever had squid prepared properly, always tastes like rubber bands ☹️

Yay! Have you started collecting your hatching eggs yet?
(Sorry I digressed to food)

Sort of. I'll let then in the pen for a few days, then collect, to get them to lay in the nest boxes as much as possible. I'll be collecting these on Thursday, and I'll see from there. It'll be about 2-3 day intervals between true egg collection though. Thursday the 4th of April is the last day of egg collection.

Don't worry at all about switching topics. I love talking about all sorts of random things that come up, but understand that some people don't like it as much. I also just wanted to give an update on the first day of egg collection

Back
Top Bottom