The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
I don't think there's a way for me to tell you how to pronounce it, the "ts" sound isn't one that can be found in the English language, if my memory serves ne right. My auto correct took a while to get it right. I needed to type it MULTIPLE times before it was convinced that I knew better:)
There was a restaurant owner I worked for years ago that was from Greece. If I remember correctly his first name started with Ts, but he told people to call him Telly 🙂 I'm sure that was better than the way people would've mangled his proper name around here 😉

There was a restaurant owner I worked for years ago that was from Greece. If I remember correctly his first name started with Ts, but he told people to call him Telly 🙂 I'm sure that was better than the way people would've mangled his proper name around here 😉

Now I want to know what his full name was! Τέλης is a Greek name, but his might've been something completely different

Oh, I don't want to tread on any toes, so I'll let the others pick first. 😅 I honestly don't mind which I end up with if any!

No pressure! In case you change your mind, 3,4, and 5 from the serama eggs and all from the 27 Tsouloufati eggs but 23, 8, and one are free :)

You’re “Fixin’ to have” (as we say here in the south) a lot of chicks Fluffy 🙂

I'm not familiar with this expression, but if I'm guessing correctly its meaning, then yes! Or at least, that's the plan. The first hatch I set about twenty eggs (?) but only seven hatched. I hope for a better hatch rate this time. Thinking it was a humidity issue

I'm not familiar with this expression, but if I'm guessing correctly its meaning, then yes! Or at least, that's the plan. The first hatch I set about twenty eggs (?) but only seven hatched. I hope for a better hatch rate this time. Thinking it was a humidity issue
:D

Screenshot_20240404-175009_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom