The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
OK you guys, the eggs are IN! Feel free to cheer on, send positive vibes, and whatever else positive for your eggs!

Come Sunday, I'll turn on the egg turner, I want to let them rest tomorrow
Go eggies GO!
Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

Okay Mercury, Tsoureki, and the Greek egg army… it’s GROW time!
IMG_0345.jpeg

(At the beginning of my Serama journey, these babies were from my 1st incubator hatch! I should’ve put the incubator beside my bed, because I spent so much time laying on the floor beside it STARING! ❤️)

View attachment 3792473
(At the beginning of my Serama journey, these babies were from my 1st incubator hatch! I should’ve put the incubator beside my bed, because I spent so much time laying on the floor beside it STARING! ❤️)

What a gorgeous photo! I remember seeing it in a POW looong ago! If I remember correctly, that older serama girl started mothering the younger chicks? So cute!

I do the exact same thing, I can't take my eyes off the incubator!

What a gorgeous photo! I remember seeing it in a POW looong ago! If I remember correctly, that older serama girl started mothering the younger chicks? So cute!

I do the exact same thing, I can't take my eyes off the incubator!
Awwww 🥰 I’m so happy you remembered! Yes, that’s my teeny Seasons (the single chick who started my terrific Serama journey). At a month old, she was so precious mothering those chicks. And since then, Seasons, Puddle, Sprout, Acorn, and Slumber have all produced many sweet chicks! Just recently, I brought the little dirt ball (I say that affectionately, but she really loves the dirt!) inside with her daughter to pose on the foyer stairs. Then, they got a thorough cleanup (something they’re never thrilled about). ❤️
IMG_3446.jpeg

Edited for a close-up.

Last edited:
Awwww 🥰 I’m so happy you remembered! Yes, that’s my teeny Seasons (the single chick who started my terrific Serama journey). At a month old, she was so precious mothering those chicks. And since then, Seasons, Puddle, Sprout, Acorn, and Slumber have all produced many sweet chicks! Just recently, I brought the little dirt ball (I say that affectionately, but she really loves the dirt!) inside with her daughter to pose on the foyer stairs. Then, they got a thorough cleanup (something they’re never thrilled about). ❤️
View attachment 3792569
Edited for a close-up.

How adorable, so sweet! I bet they don't like wash days! No chicken I've met does!

View attachment 3792473
View attachment 3792569
Edited for a close-up.
Positively.....absolutely....
ADORABLE! :love

Back
Top Bottom