The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
Ground eggs are eggs! Is not ground coffee, coffee?
Congrats on another egg from your beautiful girls 🥰
Do not roast and mill the eggs!

As far as theme, any ideas? I'd love to do a theme
Singers? Lady Gaga certainly needs more vocal company. But please wait till you know the gender. One boy with a ladynane is confusing enough.

Do not roast and mill the eggs!

Singers? Lady Gaga certainly needs more vocal company. But please wait till you know the gender. One boy with a ladynane is confusing enough.

Yeah, we could definitely continue the singer theme, that all the serama names follow

Actually, Lady Gaga was named...well, Lady Gaga with full knowledge of his boy hood

There are lots of names to choose from. Some because they are funny, some have fun names, some are just marvellous singers or songwriters, the categorie who look amazing and don’t forget the ones who died of heroine.
How many names do you need? Make your pick!
Bette Midler, Kim Wilde, Xaris Alexiou, Ariane Grande, Dolly Parton, Carole King, Dulce Pontes, Anouk, Shakira, Nina Simone, Amy Whinehouse. ….

There are lots of names to choose from. Some because they are funny, some have fun names, some are just marvellous singers or songwriters, the categorie who look amazing and don’t forget the ones who died of heroine.
Bette Midler, Kim Wilde, Xaris Alexiou, Ariane Grande, Dolly Parton, Carole King, Dulce Pontes, Anouk, Shakira, Nina Simone, Amy Whinehouse. ….
Grace Slick, Tina Turner, Janis Joplin, Diana Ross....

Looks like we have a theme now! 😁

Oh, I like those ones! Surprised, but happy to see Haris Alexiou on the list.
Grace Slick, Tina Turner, Janis Joplin, Diana Ross....

Looks like we have a theme now! 😁

Seems like we do!

20230805_125136.jpg
Good afternoon everyone, with a little flashback to the first time I had chicks (granted, Tsouloufates). Can't wait till that happens again

I am pretty sure that today is the Catholic Easter Day, or however you call it? Happy Easter Day to you (if you celebrate)!

Back
Top Bottom