The Transparent Hen

Hi,

I just got a transparent hen off of kijiji. As I was looking for instructions I came across this thread and was wondering if you would be able to send me the instructions that you have.

Thanks in advance, Paul

Hello, my name is Martin. I'm a BSA leader with troop 70 in NJ. I recently purchased a transparent Hen for our troop and for use with my kid's elementary school.

I'm looking for any instructions. I know this thread dates back a while but I would greatly appreciate any information.

Hello,

Would it be possible for me to please receive a set of instructions for the transparent hen?

I'm a scout leader and I just bought a unit for our troop to watch the life cycle from egg to chicks.

Thank you,

Martin

Please send me your email address and I will get them sent to you.
big_smile.png

I know this is an old thread but was wondering if I could get someone to send me the instructions? The same incubator was given to me today and I cannot wait to put it to use!!

Hi dbcooper2 -- hope this finds you well. I saw the thread here and wonder if there's any chance you could possibly email me the Transparent Hen instructions sheet? I'd be so grateful. Just got one from our attic (my mother used it 30-40 years ago in her kindergarten class) and I'd like to hatch some eggs with my girls! Many thanks for considering.

Thank you!

Joe Mosnier
Chapel Hill, NC

I have one. I have been using it with great success for about 40 years, it was given to me as a child, and it was 50 year old then. The weird looking thing in the middle is a mechanical switch...it expands with heat and in turn presses a microswitch, which turns a light on and off to maintain the desired temperature. It is accurate to the degree.The cool thing about it, is you can take that temperature switch put bigger lights in, and make a way bigger incubator with it. Keep that gem.. oh you put a pie plate of water under it to maintain humidity as well.

Regards

Chris

Back
Top Bottom