The Tummy tucking flab busters of BYC 2012

I think anything requiring one to get out of bed and move is probably a form of excersize. I walked the dogs today!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess I did good then I came home and DH found a box of chocs - oh noooooooooooooo back to square one!! Felt ill all day so tonight I think I am going to try to get the dogs fed and Dan sorted and go to my bed early. I have felt incredibly stressed lately
I don;t think Stress = excersize though?

Ok Chicks HOW DO I HIDE THINGS??????

Oesdog - Hay I got colour guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am a big oesdog! Cool!!!!!!!

Anyone heard from Karl??????????????????????? just wondering if he found his way back to the coop yet?

Last edited:
I think anything requiring one to get out of bed and move is probably a form of excersize. I walked the dogs today!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I guess I did good then I came home and DH found a box of chocs - oh noooooooooooooo back to square one!! Felt ill all day so tonight I think I am going to try to get the dogs fed and Dan sorted and go to my bed early. I have felt incredibly stressed lately
I don;t think Stress = excersize though?

Ok Chicks HOW DO I HIDE THINGS??????

Oesdog - Hay I got colour guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am a big oesdog! Cool!!!!!!!

Anyone heard from Karl??????????????????????? just wondering if he found his way back to the coop yet?
All the way to the right side on your menu at the top is a little black square quote box. It says "spoiler."
wink.png

Glad you found your way back to the pen. I don;t understand why you want to hide things???? What is it with the hide thing???????

Oesdog

One good thing about it, if you are talking about a book or movie but don't want to spoil it for someone who hasn't seen it, it is a good idea to use the spoiler!!!

One good thing about it, if you are talking about a book or movie but don't want to spoil it for someone who hasn't seen it, it is a good idea to use the spoiler!!!

I wish more sites did this! I'm halfway through the 2nd book in a five book series and was on a discussion about the television series based on the book (which has only progressed to the end of the first book) and someone felt the need to tell everyone which characters die as the books progress! Sorry for the run on sentence, but I'm still steaming! Now I know my favorite character meets some horrible end and the books jus aren't as enjoyable.
somad.gif

Hay guys can we go back throu this thread and check to see who has made it back and who has not. - Older hens and roos may have trouble getting their heads round the new site and we all need to be minful off the missing. Can we all make a special effort to go through and contact those folk who have not posted since the change and offer help to find their way back thanx!

Oesdog

Last edited:
HOW do we do that.... if they haven't posted do you know where to get their address for a PM?
hi. just testing!

Of course!!!!!!!!!
he.gif

Just go back into the thread, find their posts and PM them! My excuse tonight is I was sniffing wax and stripper at work and the toxic chemicals shut down my brain.

Back
Top Bottom