The ULTIMATE list of DUCK Treats and Supplements...

Pics
Quote:
I was also feeding mine spinach till I found this out ,now they are getting collard greens and omg ,,... they love them!!!! also today for they first time ever ...my ducks are only 4 weeks old . 6 mallards and 2 Pekings-- I chopped up some skinless apples , grapes and a few mulberries I had in the freezer they seemed to love them all! woohoo....

This is such a GREAT Thread.. I LOVE IT

I am going to go give my ducklings so raises..

Thank you

Donna B

Quote:
I only use about half a capful to a whole capful for my gallon waterer. I do it about once or twice a week. Make sure it is the Raw ACV! It must have the cloudy stuff in the bottom of the bottle. Shake it well before adding to your waterer. '
smile.png
'

finding the raw apple cider vinegar can be difficult in some areas, but sometimes you can find it at grocery stores. But if you can get it from an orchard, that would be even better.

I finally found a feed store that knows what they are talking about, guy there told me that he carries the purina duck chow because flock raiser gets ducks too fat and they have foot troubles sometimes from it. Out of the many many feed stores I went to this is the only one that has duck chow, my ducks love it with all their yummy treats. Thanks so much Nettie for all the help with this list-I keep referring back to it everytime we keep thinking-can they eat that? Oh they are all so happy now adays and so spoiled
wink.png

Thanks y'all for making this an extremely informative thread!

I'm about to go buy some feeder goldfish, but I remember reading seafood makes chickens' eggs smell fishy. Has anyone experienced this with duck eggs? I'd be more experimental if I didn't sell them at the farmers market. Well, maybe a dozen for my 5 girls won't be too bad. . . .

Back
Top Bottom