The ungrateful quacks

At the end of the day any feed left over goes in one feeder which I promptly cover with water to make duck soup. Minus the duck and my ducks slurp it up like it's the best thing going.
At the rate its raining, they will have duck soup regardless. They are back to swimming and floating around on the ground in their pen... we can't get normal rain this year, We just get complete downpours that flood everything.

At the rate its raining, they will have duck soup regardless. They are back to swimming and floating around on the ground in their pen... we can't get normal rain this year, We just get complete downpours that flood everything.
PLEASE send it my way!!! SW Wisconsin is super dry - the lawn is crunchy :(. I have to fill both the duck pond and duck pool every day. Yes - they are spoiled. And it is also a Strong possibility that they are paddling water out. :rolleyes:

Today’s episode of the GRATEFUL quacks… they are so happy for duck soup in this crazy heat we are getting.
The only thing in the garden that’s really survived the summer flooding here has been my zucchini. And it’s flourished. We have SO MUCH zucchini so any animal or human that can eat it, gets to eat it. The quacks think their afternoon treat of shredded zucchini floated in fresh cold water is THE GREATEST THING EVER. It’s pretty adorable and makes me feel better knowing they are staying hydrated.

Attachments

• 92B88D03-8E29-4B92-A748-BDE638EF29FE.jpeg
    92B88D03-8E29-4B92-A748-BDE638EF29FE.jpeg
    924.9 KB · Views: 14

Back
Top Bottom