*the unknow*a role play

Autum tossed Harriet inside the chicken coop and locked the door.she kicked the fox and grabbed Che-Che out of his mouth, he was bleeding badly,"Oh, Che-Che"she whispered.she closed the chicken gate and locked it with her magic.she stroked Che-Che's feathers."Kali solos"she whispered, knocking the fox of his feet.
Suno got knocked off of his feet, but quickly transformed into a human.

Sino transformed again and ran off.

Autum left Che-Che in the pen and ran inside.she grabbed her 'Chicken ER Kit' and ran back outside.she quickly pulled out a small IPad and typed something in.she clicked 'BYC backyard chickens forum'and went to injurys and started to make a new. Thread 'Please help!my rooster got attacked by a fox!

Help please!my chickens were free ranging and I went inside for one moment and a fox attacked Che-Che!what do I do?he is still alive but he is bleeding badly!
Autum'she typed.she quickly logged out and shut the computer and started to do all she could for her Rooster.

Autum left Che-Che in the pen and ran inside.she grabbed her 'Chicken ER Kit' and ran back outside.she quickly pulled out a small IPad and typed something in.she clicked 'BYC backyard chickens forum'and went to injurys and started to make a new. Thread 'Please help!my rooster got attacked by a fox!

Help please!my chickens were free ranging and I went inside for one moment and a fox attacked Che-Che!what do I do?he is still alive but he is bleeding badly!
Autum'she typed.she quickly logged out and shut the computer and started to do all she could for her Rooster.
Sino snickered from the shadows of three trees about a 100 yards away.

Sino snickered from the shadows of three trees about a 100 yards away.

Autum opened her computer relieved to see someone posted."ok, ok, ok, I see"she muttered,"thanks so much eggslover12.Che-Che is acting a little better.he won't eat or drink but he is better.ok, sun is setting, I need to lock up the hens.thanks again--Autum."she wrote and shut the computer and put it back.she herded the hens back into the the large hen house and shut the door tightly and locked it with a key.she out the key in her pocket and carried Che-Che inside and set him in her box she set up for any hurt or sick birds.she closed and locked the windows, herded the cat back inside and locked the door.she fed her chickadee and gecko and started to make her dinner.

Autum opened her computer relieved to see someone posted."ok, ok, ok, I see"she muttered,"thanks so much eggslover12.Che-Che is acting a little better.he won't eat or drink but he is better.ok, sun is setting, I need to lock up the hens.thanks again--Autum."she wrote and shut the computer and put it back.she herded the hens back into the the large hen house and shut the door tightly and locked it with a key.she out the key in her pocket and carried Che-Che inside and set him in her box she set up for any hurt or sick birds.she closed and locked the windows, herded the cat back inside and locked the door.she fed her chickadee and gecko and started to make her dinner.
Sino walked over to the coop in human form, with a hammer. He smashed a hole in the coop, and transformed into a fox. He grabbed a hen and ran for the hills, biting its neck hard.

(I may join. But I have a few questions.
Why are the humans trying to catch them?
When they catch them, what happens?
Why do the shifters exist? How were they created?
What does Autumn's magic come from (what she's saying)?
Is she the only one who can use magic, and if so, why?
What are the magical limits of the shifters?
Why can shifters use magic at all? Do things like wizards exist, or do they just randomly have magical powers?
Isn't she actually the evil one because she killed somebody over a chicken, somebody that is supposed to trust her?
Do they have animal instincts, or human instincts?
Just curious.)

Last edited:
Why can shifters use magic at all? Do things like wizards exist, or do they just randomly have magical powers?
Isn't she actually the evil one because she killed somebody over a chicken, somebody that is supposed to trust her?
Just curious.)
(Bump. Especially the chicken point.)

Just curious.)

(Ok.i should have listed theses.thanks for asking.
Humans are trying to cach them cause shape shifters aren't supposed to be real.so they cach them and experiment on them.
When they cach them, they experiment on them and keep them in cages.
.....uh.........
I'm not sure were her magic comes from.
She is not the Only one who can use magic.
Destroying the earth and making huge tornadoes, that's pretty much it.
They just randomly have magic powers.
Victor never protected her.he got angry with her when he fond out she was a shapeshifter.he hated her and ended up killing her favorite chicken, Mary.ahe killed him cause he hated her.
Human instincts when human, animal instincts when animal.)

Back
Top Bottom