The vent that Buff Hooligans forgot about!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
DH wanted to take a nap since he has to work late tonight, so I joined.
I was quickly run out of the bedroom by his extremely loud snoring. *Bad DH! Forgot to put his CPAP mask on!*

I come into the office where it's nice and quiet.
smile.png

DP (dear puppy) joins me a few seconds later, lays down on my feet and promptly starts to snore louder than DH could ever snore!

There Buff! Now that's how/what to vent about!
tongue2.gif

Quote:
There would be, if it weren't piled up with junk! Country estate, my left foot!
We just finished jockeying vehicles around in the tight front yard, so DH could get his patrol car out. Can't park it outside the yard anymore cuz the cows licked it beyond belief and then ate his radio antenna!
barnie.gif

Quote:
There would be, if it weren't piled up with junk! Country estate, my left foot!
We just finished jockeying vehicles around in the tight front yard, so DH could get his patrol car out. Can't park it outside the yard anymore cuz the cows licked it beyond belief and then ate his radio antenna!
barnie.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything or you would owe me another keyboard!

chickensducks&agoose :

I had NO idea that cows would lick a car, or eat a radio! That's AWESOME!

Aw shucks! One of my horses ate the roof off my convertible a few years back. Got it replaced and she ate that one too. Didn't colic from it either. Instead she waited for some new grass and got sick on that!

Animals. Ya gotta love 'em!

lol.png

chickensducks&agoose :

I had NO idea that cows would lick a car, or eat a radio! That's AWESOME!

Oh they lick any vehicle we leave out of the fenced yard. Smear the windows so bad it looks like they are frosted over. They lick our tractors non-stop. They lick the mailbox and sometimes (like today) they lick it so much that they raise the outgoing mail flag. Really ticks the mail carrier off when they do that, since it makes her stop for nothing if we don't have incoming mail.
As DH says, if they can't stomp on it, eat it or lick it, they'll poop on it.
DSD is still upset about the time she left her car out of the yard - we tried to warn her - and a cow backed up to it and pooped down the side of it!
gig.gif

Cows! The only time I like them is when they're on my plate, next to the mashed taters.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh they lick any vehicle we leave out of the fenced yard. Smear the windows so bad it looks like they are frosted over. They lick our tractors non-stop. They lick the mailbox and sometimes (like today) they lick it so much that they raise the outgoing mail flag. Really ticks the mail carrier off when they do that, since it makes her stop for nothing if we don't have incoming mail.
DSD is still upset about the time she left her car out of the yard - we tried to warn her - and a cow backed up to it and pooped down the side of it!
gig.gif

Cows! The only time I like them is when they're on my plate, next to the mashed taters.
wink.png

when I retire grits, I am going to have 30-40 head of cows
smile.png
My fondest dream
smile.png

Quote:
gig.gif

wink.png

when I retire grits, I am going to have 30-40 head of cows
smile.png
My fondest dream
smile.png

We have cows on this farm for two reasons. First, it saves us from having to bush hog the whole place. I tried to tell DH that alpacas would do just as good a job, but he won't believe me.
Secondly, the lease money (they aren't our cows, we lease the pastures to a neighbor) comes in handy at the end of the year.
ETA: You do know that the only creature dumber than a chicken is a cow dontcha? Maybe a turkey too.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom