The vent that Buff Hooligans forgot about!

I'm gettin alpacas! They rock!
That's so funny about the cows and the cars!
lol.png

Wonder why they like licking things so much?
pop.gif

HA! DH worked till 3 AM this morning. He said when he got home all the cows were bunched up just outside the drive-in gate to the yard. He got out of his patrol car and opened the gate to put the car in the yard and the cows tried to follow him in.
He closed the gate in their faces and they stood there for the longest time, looking at the car. No licking for them!
smack.gif

big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
-I am picturing DH taking the patrol car to work with cow spit all over it!! I don't know about yours-but my dh's department is picky about them cars. Fortunately, our cow can't reach the driveway- and yes, we play musical cars too, and soon have another child driving. YIKES!

OH my, a thread with my name on it and it's all about cows and cow spit. Hmmm.... It's always amazing how twisted and whacked some of these threads get. That's why I love BYC!

Quote:
There would be, if it weren't piled up with junk! Country estate, my left foot!
We just finished jockeying vehicles around in the tight front yard, so DH could get his patrol car out. Can't park it outside the yard anymore cuz the cows licked it beyond belief and then ate his radio antenna!
barnie.gif

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything or you would owe me another keyboard!

How many keyboards are you up to.

and just what did he have to fill out on the form explaining how his patrol car got damaged? "my cow ate it?" I just don't see living that one down.

Back
Top Bottom