*The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp

Edmund nodded. "Indeed I am. I rather wealthy one, at that," he added with a chuckle. "I own that castle a few miles south," he said.
---
Mariah smiled. "You're a timid little thing, aren't you," she said in what she hoped was a kind voice.

Edmund nodded. "Indeed I am. I rather wealthy one, at that," he added with a chuckle. "I own that castle a few miles south," he said.
---
Mariah smiled. "You're a timid little thing, aren't you," she said in what she hoped was a kind voice.

Gwen gave him a funny look. "What castle. I was never told of another near castle."

Alena smiled shyly.

Last edited:
Edmund walked to the end of the hall where the was a window. He pointed out. "If you ride straight for about 3 miles, you'll run right into my castle," he said. "It was a gift from your father when I became a knight," he explained.
---
Mariah frowned. "Well, don't you have work to do? Run along child," she said to Alena.
---
Katrina glanced at Redd, then at Heleman. She recognized the former, but not the latter. She and her pony waited patiently for Jenel's signal

Edmund walked to the end of the hall where the was a window. He pointed out. "If you ride straight for about 3 miles, you'll run right into my castle," he said. "It was a gift from your father when I became a knight," he explained.
---
Mariah frowned. "Well, don't you have work to do? Run along child," she said to Alena.
---
Katrina glanced at Redd, then at Heleman. She recognized the former, but not the latter. She and her pony waited patiently for Jenel's signal

Gwen tapped her chin, thinking. "That's funny, my father never mentioned you."

Alena nodded ave quickly walked away. She was glad to be out of the situation.

(beaky. We can times skip that group of u would like. We already skipped with the others. Would u like to lead off)

s Jenel sped off to the mountains.(timeskip?)
(The people at the castle are already a day ahead of you)
Katrina followed.
---
Edmund looked back at Gwen. "Well I've just recently returned to Alnwick," he said. "Anyway, you have an open invitation to come anytime," he offered.
---
Mariah watched Alena leave. She went into Edwin's chamber. To no surprise, he wasn't there. She sighed irritably and went looking for Peter. She tapped lightly on his door.
---
(So now one day till party?)

Last edited:
(The people at the castle are already a day ahead of you)
Katrina followed.
---
Edmund looked back at Gwen. "Well I've just recently returned to Alnwick," he said. "Anyway, you have an open invitation to come anytime," he offered.
---
Mariah watched Alena leave. She went into Edwin's chamber. To no surprise, he wasn't there. She sighed irritably and went looking for Peter. She tapped lightly on his door.
---
(So now one day till party?)

(yes one day will work)

Gwen smiled. "I would live to visit sometime soon."

Peter had just finished grooming his horse, and now he was on his way to the dining hall for his midday meal.

(Ok :) can we just pretend Gwen has received the invitation already?)

Edmund smiled at Gwen. "Well, I–uh, better let you go now, I'm sure you're busy," he said lamely. He looked at the floor then back up at Gwen's pretty smiling face.
---
Mariah knocked again. "Peter, this is the queen knocking. Answer at once," she commanded.
--
Linnet, with a full bouquet in hand, headed back towards the castle.
Fawn had tired of following her a while ago and had left to go tend to her horse.
---
Edwin pulled his horse to a walk as he entered the small town. He had a cloak on so no one would recognize him. It would just slow things.
--
Katrina glanced around worriedly. She rode up to Jenel. "I propose we go a little faster. They'll of sent a search party by now," she whispered loudly.

Back
Top Bottom