The wait for eggs in the mail.

Sad new is that by the time they went to my post office it was already night time so they were closed with Christmas day the next day and today being their observed holiday, so I will be calling in the morning and be sitting by my phone as well.

How unfortunate...
sad.png

Our town is so small that if I need something badly, I just call my Post Master at home and have her keep an eye out for it for me...

That would be nice! We live between a small town and a mid sized town (high school graduates 400-500/year in the bigger town and 60/yr in the smaller town). But we are in the bigger town's post office and yet are in the smaller town's school district.
hu.gif
. We are the last house before it switches postal codes. So far the bigger town has been very nice when I have delt with them.

I know how you feel. We live in a small town (very small). They closed our local post office on the 21st.

I ordered eggs that were shipped out on the 19th and I did not receive them until the 23rd.

The tracking just said something like "left sort facility" for three days.

It was REAL HARD to wait . . .

But they all arrived safe and sound. I drove to the next county to pick them up.

smile.png

Back
Top Bottom