The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics

bigmrg74

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 28, 2014
Clinton Michigan
New Episodes start Sunday night. Should start seeing the other communities form an alliance to take on the Saviors.

I still think what they need to do sometime this season is do a flashback episode or 2 to show off just how did Negan get to be in charge of the Saviors and how exactly did they get to be so big and bad that they can push other groups around.

Another fan checking in!

Last weekend there was a complete series re-run from episode 1 all the way to the latest. It was fun to see the early shows especially, good reminders of what had transpired.

Looking forward to seeing the new season start!

A used car salesman?!? Somehow that seems to fit and explain a lot, lol.

I can't wait until he is gone. The Governor was bad enough but Negan...yow!

At least negan has a strict rule about women: hands off, unless they say yes. He catches his men nailing a lady without her permission, they get a public spanking with Lucille. He's definitely an interesting villain.

I need to go back and watch all the episodes - I haven't been keeping up very will hah

My friend like loves Negan cause he says he's a great villian.

I will say that he definitely is well done but I still don't like him lol

Another fan here. I personally like Negan. He is doing what he has to do to keep him and his ppl alive. Just my personal opinion.

I probably sound like a loon to you guys now
lau.gif

Intimidation tactics work. Used car salesmen know how to convince you to buy something you didn't even know you wanted, and there is also some crazy brainwashing going on among his followers. They are all negan.

Another fan here. I personally like Negan. He is doing what he has to do to keep him and his ppl alive. Just my personal opinion.

I probably sound like a loon to you guys now:lau

Nahhh, you're not a loon lol see my post right above yours :p

My friend likes him too

I don't know, I can see your perspective but at the same time, some of the things he does he's just a sicko. Like killing glenn and the others in front of them and what he did to rick and stuff. I understand there needs to be intimidation and consequences or else no one would respect him but I don't know, he goes too far sometimes

Back
Top Bottom