The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

So? What did you all think of the season opener?

pop.gif

I'm curious about why Rick might be smiling when surrounded by homicidal women.
Mostly because they didn't exactly look like Saviors front line troops to me. Odds are that the Saviors are not just dominating Alexandra, Hilltop, and the Kingdom. There's got to be other groups out there that are getting the raw deal that they are, or are kinda like Oceanside that have run away from the Saviors control and are scared shitless that the Saviors will find them. The more smaller groups Rick can bring into the Alliance, the better the odds he'll have of taking Negan down.

That and I can't wait to find out who Boots is that took off with Gabriel. I'm betting that its Heath, as that's about the only person out there unaccounted for that Gabriel would know well enough to raid the pantry and take off in a car with.

I enjoyed seeing Morgan again...he's been around since the first and is such an interesting character.

Wonder about Carol, I suppose she'll eventually end up back with Rick's group. Unless she meets some sort of unfortunate demise.

I enjoyed seeing Morgan again...he's been around since the first and is such an interesting character.

Wonder about Carol, I suppose she'll eventually end up back with Rick's group. Unless she meets some sort of unfortunate demise.
Hard to say what will happen with Carol. I think that sooner or later the first shots in the all out war are going to get fired and I'm betting that it happens at the Kingdom. Richard and Jared are where its going to happen.

I LOVE CAROL! She is one of my favorites!
2764.png

Back
Top Bottom