The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
How about zombie chickens? They could be more scary than zombie people. Flying, pecking, scratching chickens zombies.....

Oh my ... that would not be ok. Do any of you find the lack of animals in the show a bit odd? I mean, we've seen a few squirrels taken down, but not much else. Where did all the animals go? I guess there are pigs that are fed zombies we saw in a recent episode. What does that tiger eat? Hmmm ...

Oh my ... that would not be ok. Do any of you find the lack of animals in the show a bit odd? I mean, we've seen a few squirrels taken down, but not much else. Where did all the animals go? I guess there are pigs that are fed zombies we saw in a recent episode. What does that tiger eat? Hmmm ...

Yeah, I do find it very strange

Maybe they feed the tiger tofurkey?

The lack of animals is weird. Maybe the plague just killed most of them without turning them? Or maybe production budget didn't cover them (all that zombie make up has to be expensive). You'd think you'd see more animals out and about.

Maybe they feed the tiger tofurkey?

The lack of animals is weird. Maybe the plague just killed most of them without turning them? Or maybe production budget didn't cover them (all that zombie make up has to be expensive). You'd think you'd see more animals out and about.
I think you are spot on with production costs. It's already a costly show!

LOL does anyone remember the incident with bath crystals and "zombies" a few years ago? I seriously almost thought it started! Lol
In fact I do recall that bizarre incident! It was insane and yeah, I'll admit to thinking uh-oh, here we go ...
big_smile.png

In fact I do recall that bizarre incident! It was insane and yeah, I'll admit to thinking uh-oh, here we go ...
big_smile.png

That's where we can look at TWD and take it as an educational show...when/if things go south, we'll know what to do!
lol.png

In fact I do recall that bizarre incident! It was insane and yeah, I'll admit to thinking uh-oh, here we go ... :D

That's where we can look at TWD and take it as an educational show...when/if things go south, we'll know what to do! :lol:

Exactly! Oh, by the way, I had to go look up that bath salts news again and was in ...

Florida!

Yeah, we'll know exactly what to do!

And yeah, that's why I brought it up actually cause NFC said people in Florida are weird! :p

Back
Top Bottom