The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
Hey, they don't call it "Flori-duh" for nothing
gig.gif

I have to agree that there should be more animals around. And here's something to think about- we have seen the zombies attack horses and goats and maybe others I can remember. Why didn't the animals change? What is different about them that makes them immune to it? We know that the CDC guy told us long ago that everyone is already infected. But how has never been told. I just think it's odd that NO animals change. Could it be a link to the cure....

I have to agree that there should be more animals around. And here's something to think about- we have seen the zombies attack horses and goats and maybe others I can remember. Why didn't the animals change? What is different about them that makes them immune to it? We know that the CDC guy told us long ago that everyone is already infected. But how has never been told. I just think it's odd that NO animals change. Could it be a link to the cure....

Maybe it's the 4 legs vs. 2 legs, lol.

I don't want to spoil tonights episode for anyone but have to say, it was great, enjoyed it a lot!

Back
Top Bottom