The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
OK, so I think I can ask this without spoiling anything for anyone:

What did y'all think of that CGI deer? Rather on topic for our recent discussions about animals too ... I was laughing so hard because well, clearly, this isn't where they are putting the budget.

gig.gif

OK, so I think I can ask this without spoiling anything for anyone:

What did y'all think of that CGI deer? Rather on topic for our recent discussions about animals too ... I was laughing so hard because well, clearly, this isn't where they are putting the budget.

gig.gif
lol.png

Maybe they need to hire some animal wranglers so they could have live animals instead.

lol.png

Maybe they need to hire some animal wranglers so they could have live animals instead.
They need to do something ... that was so terrible. There are some funny memes out there already. I guess overall, many fans were so upset. I'm not sure I could ever get too upset over these things ... DH and I were laughing pretty hard.

I'm glad it was overall a great episode ... even though I will admit there was about a 3 - 5 second moment where I was holding my breath and going oh no ...

They need to do something ... that was so terrible. There are some funny memes out there already. I guess overall, many fans were so upset. I'm not sure I could ever get too upset over these things ... DH and I were laughing pretty hard.

I'm glad it was overall a great episode ... even though I will admit there was about a 3 - 5 second moment where I was holding my breath and going oh no ...

I know the exact 3-5 seconds you're referring to! Whew!!!

DH was watching it with me and laughed at that scene.
smack.gif

I know the exact 3-5 seconds you're referring to! Whew!!!

Yep! My DH was following various TWD accounts on Twitter at the time and from the parody Hershel account he shared a tweet that said, "Rick gone done and pulled a Glenn." I was not amused.

Things are definitely heading toward a major season finale though and I am not sure I will like it because you know they are going to leave us with a cliffhanger again.

Back
Top Bottom