The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
It's almost Sunday!

thumbsup.gif

Anyway I am very excited to see how the Eugene story plays out. He can't be a traitor. I think he is just gathering intel and playing along till the right time. Also think Dwight will turn when that time comes.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Eugene story turns out too. He's a coward but I just can't see him being a traitor.

Looking forward to this coming week's episode (but then I say that every week, lol).

I'm thinking Eugene is going to do something brave - maybe die doing it - to save the others at some point. There are so many cool possibilities with his story. He and Abraham were like brothers and so there's no way I ca see him becoming a traitor. I guess it's easy to say sitting from the comfort of my living room and not living in a zombie apocalypse with a guy like Negan running around. Similarly with Dwight. That little bit with the beer and pretzels and his ex was heart breaking. He doesn't want to be in the middle of Negan's world.

It's almost Sunday!

celebrate.gif

I was just reading the description for tonights new episode
barnie.gif
a little more vague please.

This mini marathon is nice. I'm getting to catch little things I missed in the last couple episodes.

Where are the real survivalists on TWD? the people that were already living simply before SHTF? Thats the group of people I want to meet, some commune of back to the land "hippie" types who were preparing for years and are living comfortably..

I was just reading the description for tonights new episode
barnie.gif
a little more vague please.

This mini marathon is nice. I'm getting to catch little things I missed in the last couple episodes.

Where are the real survivalists on TWD? the people that were already living simply before SHTF? Thats the group of people I want to meet, some commune of back to the land "hippie" types who were preparing for years and are living comfortably..
That would make for a great touch ... to just find some people who are like, uh, what? Zombies? Huh? Life here is all good ...

Goes back an earlier convo on this where I feel pretty certain that in low population density places, you'd just have a way better chance of not encountering many Zombies. I presently live two hours north of NYC so I am totally hosed.

I live in the "mountains" in an area that I dont think would notice much of a change when zombies came, its inhabited mostly by survivalist hillbilly types and hippies who came here years ago to live simply and escape the city life, a lot of Amish and Mennonite too, population 104 lol //

Back
Top Bottom