The Walking Dead - Lucille says that there will be Spoilers. Listen to Lucille!!

Pics
bhahahahaa
hide.gif
sorry// i usually watch with my wife, tonight is one of the first nights in years that i haven't but i will watch it again with her in a couple hours //

Last edited:
Hence why I suggest we wait until Tuesday until we post spoilers from the latest episode.
yeah i know... thats why i dont say anything i just joke and tease about how good it is.... the title does warn of spoilers though so hypothetically if a person was worried about spoilers then they should avoid the thread until they are caught up right?

Last edited:
yeah i know... thats why i dont say anything i just joke and tease about how good it is.... the title does warn of spoilers though so hypothetically if a person was worried about spoilers then they should avoid the thread until they are caught up right?
True, but still it's polite to wait.

Major dilemma at the end there though with you know who.
1f622.png
I'm not sure what I'd do in that situation. I won't say any more though cause I don't want to spoil it but I think or hope everyone knows what I mean.

Major dilemma at the end there though with you know who.
1f622.png
I'm not sure what I'd do in that situation. I won't say any more though cause I don't want to spoil it but I think or hope everyone knows what I mean.
I got two more hours before I can watch it.

Back
Top Bottom